- Real Estate
Mr. Saltzberg is Partner of the Real Estate, Gaming Practices in Sainz Abogados S.C. He has more than 15 years of recognized experience in operations which involve real estate developments, financing and acquisitions.
In Mexico he represents international public and private investment funds in all the vertical markets of the industry. In addition, he represents developers and private equity funds in the acquisition, development of financing, asset management, and the sale of real estate.
He also possesses an extensive experience in the Gaming Industry, representing Investment Funds and gaming industry service providers.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Chambers and Partners Latin America: Real Estate: Band 2 – 2022.
- Chambers and Partners USA Award for Excellence, Real Estate, 2013.
- The Legal 500 Latin America: Real Estate, 2010 – 2021.
- Best Lawyers: Real Estate, 2019-2021
- Master of Laws L.L.M Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, Chicago, 2003.
- Certificate in Business Administration Kellogg School of Management, Chicago, 2003.
- Law Degree (JD), Universidad Anáhuac, Mexico City, 2000.
MEMBERSHIPS AND OTHER ACTIVITIES
- Mexican Bar Association
- International Bar Association