T. +52 55 9178 5099
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Real Estate
DANIEL SALTZBERG is Partner at the Firm. He focuses his practice on Real Estate and Gaming. He has more than 16 years of experience in operations that involve Real Estate Developments, Financing, and Acquisitions.
In Mexico, Daniel represents international public and private investment funds in all vertical markets of the industry. In addition, he represents developers and private equity funds in the acquisition, development of financing, asset management, and sale of real estate.
He also has extensive experience in the gaming Industry, representing investment funds and gaming industry service providers.
Represents the world's second largest fund in square meters management in various land acquisitions and industrial parks development with investments of over US$500 million dollars.
Represents various public and private funds in entering into joint ventures with industrial developers in Mexico, for amounts over $8 billion pesos.
Represents several public and private funds in industrial property development activities.
Represents a public rental housing fund in the acquisition and management of properties.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Chambers Latin America: Ranked lawyer, Real estate, 2010 – 2022.
- Chambers and Partners USA Award for Excellence, Real estate, 2013.
- The Legal 500 Latin America: Ranked lawyer, Real estate, 2010 - 2020.
- Latin American Corporate Counsel Association (LACCA), Approved for Real estate & tourism, 2015-2022.
- Best Lawyers: Real estate, 2019-2022.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law. Master of Laws L.L.M.,Chicago, 2003
- Kellogg School of Management. Certificate in Business Administration,Chicago, 2003
- Universidad Anáhuac. Law Degree (J.D.), Mexico City, 2000
MEMBERSHIPS AND OTHER ACTIVITIES
- Mexican Bar Association
- International Bar Association