1. Un Techo para Mi País México, A.C. An organization present in 19 Latin American countries that seeks to overcome the situation of poverty of millions of people in settlements and communities. (https://www.techo.org/mexico/).
2. Ixim, A.C. An association dedicated to supporting indigenous communities living in extreme poverty. (https://www.iximac.org/).
3. FM4 Paso Libre, AC, and Hospitalidad y Solidaridad, A.C. Associations dedicated to the promotion of human rights of migrants in the south of Mexico, especially in relation to detainees without the minimum conditions necessary to survive (strategic allies of Doctors Sin Fronteras). (https://fm4pasolibre.org/) (https://hospitalidadysolidaridad.com/).
4. Sanando Heridas, A.C. An association that contributes to improving the health of some indigenous communities in the Zona de los Altos in the State of Chiapas, south of Mexico. (https://www.sanandoheridas.org.mx).
5. Asociación de Emprendedores de México, A.C. An association dedicated to promoting entrepreneurship in Mexico. (https://asem.mx/).
6. Espacio Tonalá, A.C. An association dedicated to the support and promotion of culture.
7. Villapando Family. Sainz Abogados successfully participated in the legal defense of the Villalpando family in the expropriation carried out by the Government of the State of Mexico, managing to reverse the expropriation of their land, source of their income, in the Municipality of Valle Bravo.